Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chester A. Arthur reincarnate?



I was just gchatting with Fuzz about beard month. This naturally led to mustache week and me telling her that I'm going to try to pull off the Chester A. Arthur. I thought good ole' Wikipedia would be a proper reference for a picture of the stellar stache. Upon checking the additional photos I realized that wb bears an uncanny resemblance to this photo (below for over-under comparison) of our 21st president. Now I have to decided whether or not to throw away my stache dreams after the realization that wb can one-up me with ease...

1 comment:

wb said...

I don't usually like to tell people this because they always treat you different once they know, but Chester A. Arthur is actually my great great grandfather. I'm still just Whitney though, don't be intimidated by my pedigree.