Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Laborers Rejoice

Working a 12 hour shift when all of your friends are out drinking and playing in the water is never fun. After much grumbling from myself and all of the plant operators I work with, we decided to add a glimmer of sunshine into our day by grilling. One reason I fit in at a lab directly associated with a manufacturing plant is because I deemed it necessary to buy this much food for 10 guys.



That doesn't include the 6 bags of chips, pounds of coleslaw, pasta salad and potato salad. Unfortunately no beer could be consumed.
Another bonus is that I made all the operators run their vessels blind (sans lab results) for over 2 hours because I abandoned the lab to prep, cook and eat. All in all I'd say we had a nice little Labor Day (considering we were all at work.)

No comments: