Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Age is only a number

I was riding the Kee at Schmatie's place last weekend when I found out that the Wii fit test is apparently hard. I've always ejoyed mocking my girlfriend because Wii thinks she is as fit as a spry 63 year old. I couldn't remember if it originally told me I was 25 or 23 (it was 23) so I decided to try again. I was a little apprehensive at first since Anna was there again. I had visions of being 90 while she magically found the fountain of youth and made it into her twenties. Much like my irrational feeling of loneliness due to the loss of my facial hair (thanks for the uplifting words W,) my fear of growing old via Wii were just as unfounded. I would like to share with you all that as my next birthday grows oh so near, I am a Wii approved 21 year old!

*I have removed the facial hair from my character. He is more up-to-date now.

**While I was wasting 'precious' work time writing this blog, I managed to forget everything else I was doing and burned the shit out of my pizza. Damn you Wii!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't think you look a day over 65.

schmatie said...

you're just like benjamin button! growing young!