Monday, December 15, 2008

Week three

...was nearly 'stachetastic.



I shaved the fu into this yesterday. I only lasted an hour before Anna guilted me into shaving. Apparently this is so much worse than both previous 'staches that she really couldn't handle it. She said she wouldn't be seen in public with me like that, and I truly believed her.

Then I thought it would be funny to shave it down to the same width as my soul patch: it wasn't. It was so bad that I refused to even take a picture to post here. Now I'm completely sans facial hair again and I feel naked. Even though I'm back to the same style I rock 10.5 months of the year I feel a little lonely. I grew to love each and every style and I'll miss them equally.

Goodbye beard, until November...

2 comments:

wb said...

JD, you're not alone. Never forget that.

Tommy said...

now I know the easiest way to breakup with a girl: grow odd facial hair.